Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Magical Busy Times!



Hey readers! How you guys doing? I wanted to reach out to all of you and say hello along with an apology. I have been extremely busy with writing for Feminerdity, so much that it has taken up a huge part of my life. Though its fantastic in so many aspects because I am finally getting to pursue my dream of being a film critic, it makes me a bit sad that I haven't been able to devote a lot of my time to Magic-Ala-Mode. But I promise to post from time to time when I can, don't you worry! I hope to get back to making this blog a bit more personal and fashion oriented, now that I can write what I want to for my nerdy purposes elsewhere.

So until then feel free to check out my work on Feminerdity here:
How To Frill #1
How To Frill #2
How To Frill #3
Oblivion Review
Iron Man 3 Review
Interview With Yours Truly

If you need more of a fix after reading those, remember to check out the website on Tuesday 11:30am biweekly for How to Frill along with my movie reviews every week on Sunday afternoons!

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers

Powered by Blogger.