Sunday, April 5, 2015

I'm Back!

Why hello there, friends! 

I know, it has been quite some time since I've written anything on Magic a'la Mode. But don't you worry, I have officially (in a slow manner) returned. 

But you might be wondering, where the heck have I been all this time? The answer is quite fun. Me and a group of fabulous individuals have been hard at work on a site called The Daily Geekette. Many of my reviews for film, theater, and the like, have all been posting on there since last year, and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences a girl could ask for. 

If you're curious to check out my work on there, click here

But, what about this blog, you ask? I have big plans on the horizon folks! Even one you might notice in your URL bar on your browser. What does it mean? You'll just have to wait and see. 

Until then, keep staying sparkly and amazing my readership!

Best,

Duckie

1 comments:

Rosalynn said...

FINALLY

Contributors

Followers

Powered by Blogger.