Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bye Bye 2012 ~ Some posts to look forward to


YES I AM BACK.


As you might have noticed, the Holiday season has taken me over extremely to the point where I had barely anytime to post on here. I had an excellent holiday, including getting a beautiful gift from my boyfriend. But now I can reassure you that I will try and come back with a force in the next coming days. The thing that I can say is going to make you all smile is to expect a HUGE series of posts on my trip to California at the end of the month. I'll be going to Disneyland on my actual birthday along with checking out Melrose and other parks of Los Angeles.

I'll also be doing some reviews (expect a very length retrospective on the musical Les Miserables, including the new movie) including my recent trip to see the show Nice Work If You Can Get It. Also, I am getting back to video reviews (its on my resolution list, people!) including a whole series on Magical Girl shows and franchises.

So, does any of that get you excited? What did you do to celebrate the Holidays? I want the scoop!

So in short, hello 2013, I am excited to meet and get to know you better ~!

0 comments:

Contributors

Followers

Powered by Blogger.